|The gang at Glastonbury|
|Me and Mum at Cahoots|
This birthday I don't want to dwell on the fact that I'm old or anything else that will make me feel miserable. I want to celebrate everything good that has happened to me this year. It's 2016, we all need a bit of positivity. Here are 32 things that have happened this year:
|The best friends a girl can have|
- Celebrated 5 magical years with Daniel
- Became a full-time feminist
- Travelled to Berlin, Prague, Brussels, Gran Canaria, and Budapest.
- I had the BEST time at Glastonbury festival with the BEST people.
- Grew out my signature fringe
- Re-started my blog
- Discovered Aperol Spritz.
- Became a Labour supporter
- Fell back in love with cooking
- Emily and Heather helped me become a better person
- Dyed my hair blonde
- Started investing my time in podcasts
- Celebrated my second year being smoke-free
- Realised that I'm terrible at singing and I'm ok with that
- Found Snapchat is the best social media app
- My love for Dorian and Mr Grey (my guinea pigs) grew each day
- Excepted the fact that I will always live with depression
- Learnt that the mute button is far more effective than the block button on twitter
- Surrendered to the fact that I like good pop music
- Got into Parks and Recreation - I'm super late to the party
- Enjoyed getting drunk once or twice
- Stumbled upon Trello - A great website/app for being organised
- Daniel and I had a great time at Bestival and met some lovely people
- Did some Yoga - It's great for the body and mind
- Played mini Golf numerous times!
- Knitted scarfs
- Completed my quest for cooking the best paella
- My music taste changed to indie/psychedelic/funk/electro/disco
- Drag Queens are soul sisters
- David Bowie really inspired me to be myself
- I went to a hell of a lot of gigs
- I've challenged myself at work and it's paid off
|Me and Daniel at Bestival|
What amazing thing has happened to you this year?